Business & Contractor's Insurance

Every business needs commercial insurance such as Property and Casualty, General Liability, and Worker’s Compensation. But every industry has its own unique requirements.  You may need: Director’s & Officers, a Business Owner’s Program, Business Property / Professional Liability, Commercial Auto and Fleet, a Farm Insurance Package, or another Commercial Insurance product.  At NorthWestern Insurance Agencywe will take the time to talk with you about your business…design a program to help protect your assets…and place you with the company or companies best suited to providing you with optimal protection and the most competitive pricing.

Real Estate Agents:  We offer Excellent Service to close escrows

We also offer:

  • Commercial Umbrella
  • Inland Marine
  • Business Interruption Protection
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Income Loss Coverage
  • Insurance for your Local and Long-Haul Trucks
  • Commercial Bonding Services and more

In addition, we offer specialty lines of insurance for:

  • Auto Repair and Body Shops
  • Apartment Buildings, Office Building, and Retail Stores
  • Restaurants
  • New and Used Automotive Dealerships
  • Contractors
  • Senior and Assisted Care Providers

If you would like more information give us a call and let us make an appointment for you to come see us or to set up a convenient time that we can come see you.  We will also be happy to provide you with a quote. Give us a call or just click the quote button. 

Get A Quote Form